Stepping down our Glorious Memory Lane!!!


From the day we were born, our parents have had many experiences. There was some times where they were facing difficulties. On the other hand, there were times where they were unable to express their feelings of gladness and excitement.

When we all were born, I am sure all of us believe; that our parents had the broadest smile on their faces. They must have thought to be the luckiest people and would be extremely pleased. I definitely think that, it is each parent’s dream that their child will grow up and make them proud.

We started growing up; watching the world around us evolve and change. There were many invaluable moments: when we walked independently, we tried to approach our family members by calling out their name, we first clapped or we first enjoyed a bath!! Those were the times our parents would be delighted and contented on our progress.

On a personal note; there were many instances that my parents had noted in a book, such as; the first time I smiled back, I tried to pronounce ‘pa-pa’, I laughed and I reached for a toy along with many more such remembrances. Now when I read my dairy, I completely enjoy myself. They are splendid memories to recall.

Times passed by and we started getting mature and old enough to perceive about what is happening around us. We began working hard and living up to our parent’s expectations.

All of us have grown up watching our parents work hard, spend quality time with us and majorly, love us even in their hard times. They have always given us the finest living. Now, it is our duty to work hard and do the most we can to make them live a settled and comfortable life.

 

An acronym I would like to dedicate to all those parents who have sacrificed a lot to give their child the best:


P- Pamper us

A- Adore us

R- Readily spend time with us

E- Enthusiastically listen to us

N- Nurture us

T- Tolerate the mischief done by us

S- Satisfy us

I would like to thank my parents and all the parents out there, who have made this world a wonderful place for us to live in....

HATS OFF TO YOU💖💖😍😍

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Momentous Revolution Shaping the World!!!

Best Protection against Diseases- A Healthy body!!

DISCUSSION 1- PHYSICAL VS VIRTUAL EDUCATION