A NEW THEME-A NEW START!!


Hiya friends; as it is the 31st of July… My Historical blogs come to an end and I start with another blogging theme on this website: - ‘A Discussion Blog’.

Discussions on various topics contribute as a way of learning and expressing. I have thought to initiate this blog idea on my website to build a platform for discussion on numerous topics related to the spheres of life…. Basically- I will be choosing subjects that have or had a strong influence on my viewers. I will convey my opinions and will be honoured to acquire your thoughts and appreciation as well….. I will give you an overall view about the topics. As discussions are always results of uncommon perceptions, I will brief you with answers, keeping in mind the various points of view….. You all are always welcome to post your considerations and views. I will always look forward to any of your opinions which may help me in writing better.

Also, you are definitely allowed to suggest topics you think discussions can be written on in the Comments Section… I will be glad to work on them….

The youth of our country can gain knowledge from these beneficial discussions that are one of the most approachable platforms for expressing views….. Hence, today, this blog has introduced you to my next blog topic and might have given you a basic idea of the same. I will leave on an optimistic note that these discussions I will be writing will certainly make some difference in the way of contemplating your views. Hope for positive responses and support from your end… Thank You!!


Comments

  1. Wow!!! This is a great idea... it will be amazing to see your next blog topic... Wonderful initiation and loved the way you have put it together...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Dimple.... It really means a lot to me... This comment and appreciation really made my day!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Momentous Revolution Shaping the World!!!

Best Protection against Diseases- A Healthy body!!

DISCUSSION 1- PHYSICAL VS VIRTUAL EDUCATION